Combined with the integrity of the equipment and the integrity of the filtration, Alpine® implements, mandates and enforces thorough guidelines for all employees and dealers who are working directly under the Alpine® National Partnership Program. These certifications are backed by International Business Development, Inc. under our Clean and Green® seal bringing integrity to our service.
The core of the Dealer/Employee certification process consists of but is not limited to:
- Criminal and credit background checks.
- Trained and certified in professional installation processes.
- Trained and certified in strict sanitization procedures of entire system.
- Trained and certified in filtration technology.
- Mandatory continuing education through the WQA (Water Quality Association).
- Educated in customer service.
- Must follow proper dress and appearance code.
- Monitored filtration replacement.
Contact us and we will arrange for a dealer in your area to answer any questions you might have together with providing you a formal quotation.